Monday, May 11, 2009

Girlfriends.



Everyone please check out the Caption contest post. I'm looking forward to seeing your captions.

Here is more of the ongoing Femme Virus Concept. I'm enjoying running with this one its getting me wanting to write again.

You all should check out my story on Crystal's Birthday Wishes: A birthday wishes beginning. By Tiffany Taylor. I will also do some captioned images on that universe whenever I see the right pictures for it.

Again thanks to everyone for your support please let me know what you think of my story. I am ready for more stuff. Isobelle and Tammy your comments always make me smile. The rest of you do. Thanks for the support which will keep this stuff being pumped out.

2 comments:

  1. A very good addition to the series Sachi. Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see things working out for the best, lovin the Femme Virus saga Sachi!

    ReplyDelete